Dua e Qunoot in English is the petition type of prayer which read while standing in Islam. For Example, when you offer Witr which is Sunnah to supplicate.
Mostly Dua e Qunoot Witr is recited in Isha Namaz Witr.
In Dua e Qunoot, the word Qunoot means “being obedient”, or we can define it as it is “the act of standing “.
The word Dua is the Arabic word used for supplication.
It has many semantic meanings such as obedience, humility, and devotion. Dua e Qunoot in English is one of the special dua which recited during the Isha Namaz prayer. Below we provide all details about Dua Qunoot Surah or Witr ki Dua in English.
Dua e Qunoot in English Transliteration
Here we provide you Dua-e-Qunoot in English Text. You can easily read this dua qunoot transliteration and recite this dua.
"Allah Humma Inna Nasta-eenoka Wa Nastaghfiruka Wa nu’minu Bika Wa Natawakkalu alaika Wa nusni Alaikal Khair, Wa Nashkuruka Wala nakfuruka Wa Nakhla-oo Wa natruku Mai Yafjuruka, Allah Humma Iyyaka Na’budu Wa Laka Nusalli Wa Nasjud Wa ilaika Nas aaa Wa nahfizu Wa narju Rahma taka Wa Nakhshaa Azaabaka Inna Azaabaka Bil Kuffari Mulhik."
Dua e Qunoot in English Translation Meaning
O, Allah! We beg you for your help and ask your forgiveness and believe in you and trust you and praise you and we are grateful to you and not ungrateful to you and those who obey you We separate them and discard them.
O Allah! We worship you only and for you we pray and prostrate and we offer ourselves to serve your cause to please you and we look forward to your mercy and from your punishment afraid. Surely your torment is going to prevail upon the infidels, O Allah!
At-Tirmidhi: 464, Abu Dawud: 1425
Dua Qunoot in English Image Download
Here we provide you Dua e Qunoot in English Image. If you want to download this image file, just click this image and hold the image then show the image download button on your phone or computer screen.
Dua Qunoot Pdf in English Text Download
Here we provide you Dua-e-Qunoot in English Text Pdf File. You can easily download this dua qunoot pdf and recite this dua.
Dua Qunoot in Arabic Text Read Online
Here we provide you Dua-e-Qunoot in Arabic Text. You can easily read this dua qunoot and recite this dua.
اَللَّهُمَّ إنا نَسْتَعِينُكَ وَنَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكَ وَنَتَوَكَّلُ عَلَيْكَ وَنُثْنِئْ عَلَيْكَ الخَيْرَ وَنَشْكُرُكَ وَلَا نَكْفُرُكَ وَنَخْلَعُ وَنَتْرُكُ مَنْ ئَّفْجُرُكَ اَللَّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَلَكَ نُصَلِّئ وَنَسْجُدُ وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعأئ وَنَحْفِدُ وَنَرْجُو رَحْمَتَكَ وَنَخْشآئ عَذَابَكَ إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ بِالكُفَّارِ مُلْحَقٌ
Dua Qunoot Urdu Translation
اے اللہ ! ہم تجھ سے مدد مانگتے ہیں اور تجھ سے بخشش چاہتے ہیں ، تجھ پر ا ایمان لاتے ہیں اور تجھ پر بھروسہ کرتے ہیں ، ہم تیری اچھی تعریف کرتے ہیں ، تیرا شکر ادا کرتے ہیں اور تیری ناشکری نہیں کرتے ، اور جو تیری نافرمانی کرے اس سے مکمل طور پر علیحدگی اختیار کرتے ہیں ۔ اے اللہ ! ہم تیری ہی عبادت کرتے ہیں ، اور تیرے لیے ہی نماز پڑھتے ، تجھے ہی سجدہ کرتے ہیں ۔ تیری ہی طرف دوڑتے اور حاضری دیتے ہیں ، ہم تیری رحمت کے امید وار ہیں اور تیرے عذاب سے ڈرتے ہیں ۔ بے شک تیرا عذاب کافروں کو ہی دینے والا ہے ۔
Dua Qunoot in Arabic Image Download
Here we provide you Dua Qunoot in image in Arabic. If you want to download this image file, just click this image and hold the image then show the image download button on your phone or computer screen.
Dua Qunoot Pdf in Arabic Text Download
Here we provide you Dua-e-Qunoot in Arabic Pdf File. You can easily download this dua qunoot pdf and recite this dua.
10+ Numerous Dua e Qunoot Benefits
1. By reciting this dua, your income brings immense prosperity (Barcatein). The person who recites this dua 3 times after Ashar prayer, Allah will bestow immense prosperity in his income.
2. By reciting Dua-e-Qunoot, the person will be interested in offering Salah prayers. The person who recites this dua after every prayer, Allah turns that person's heart towards Salah and gives interest to him.
3. Shaitan (Satan) cannot even get close to the one who reads it. The person who recites this dua once a day, Allah prevents the devil from approaching that person.
4. By reciting it, every wish is fulfilled. The person who recites it from the heart, Allah grants him his wish but always remember that you never miss the salah.
5. Prayer of Dua e Qunoot leads to improvement in everything in this world and hereafter.
6. Read this dua, Muslim becomes closer to Allah.
7. If Qunoot is recited, one gets the blessings of wealth and children by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.
8. By reciting this dua one comes under the protection of Allah Almighty. and protects him from all evil. One who recites this prayer gets respect.
9. By reciting this Dua-e-Qunoot, one gets a feeling in the prayer of the heart.
10. Satan never comes close to reciting this prayer.
11. One should pray to Allah at the time of examination and show gratitude or seek protection when things go smoothly.
12. Dua keeps our hearts humble, fills our souls with hope, and blesses our homes.
13. It will make anyone interested in praying.
14. By reciting this, all your wishes and dreams will be fulfilled.
15. It will bring immense prosperity in your income.
Truly, Allah is the Most Blessed, and the Most High.
Dua-e-Qunoot History Must Read
Muhammad ibn 'Isa at-Tirmidhi, Ahmad, and Abu Dawud record that Hasan ibn Ali learned this prayer from the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
Furthermore, Dawood said that Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) starts reciting this dua whenever Muslims are in calamity or in great difficulty.
Then Ibn Ali said "Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.) taught me this dua and asked me to recite it during the Witr prayer.
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) recited Dua Qunoot during Witr, Fajr and sometimes he (S.A.W) recite it during other prayers throughout the year.
words of dua e qunoot
"O Allah, guide me among those whom you have directed, forgive me among those whom you have acquitted, go in fellowship with me among those whom you have cohabited , and be kind to me in what you have given, and turn me away from it. I hate what you have declared.
Truly you declare and no one can influence you, and is not ashamed of the one with whom you have become friends, nor is respected the one who is your enemy.
O Lord, you are gracious, and great. There is no place of safety except you.
This is one of the Sunnah of the Prophet (S.A.W) that many Muslims do not practice today. Dua e Qunoot is a complete package of supplications in front of Allah Almighty which has almost all appeals. So, by reading this, you can get lots of rewards and get high rank before Allah.
Dua e Qunoot Benefits and its Importance
In the third Rak’ah of the best prayers, the prayer that is to be recited by the takeover once combining the aura with the Fatihah.
This prayer contains several vital pleas to Allah. However, many folks don’t grasp this prayer. That may be a terribly rewardful blessing?
The Dua Qunoot Benefits are highlighted below:
1. It helps us to improve our eyesight.
2. Dua e Qunoot helps us to increase the Barakah in our Salary, Home, etc.
3. It helps to complete the chances of praying Salah in the right manner.
4. It helps to motivate us for living a better life.
5. Reciting this Dua brings immense prosperity (Barkatein) to your income. The person who recites this Dua 3 times after the salah of Ashar, Allah will provide immense prosperity in his income.
6. Reciting Dua-e-Qunoot will make the person interested in praying Salah. The person who will recite this Dua after every Salah, Allah makes the person’s heart towards Salah and make him interested.
7. Devil (saitan) cannot go even close to him to the person who recites it. The person who recites this Dua once a day, Allah restricts the devil from going near that person.
8. Reciting it completes every rightful wish. The person who recites this with heart, Allah completes his wishes but always remember that you never miss Salah.
Dua-e-Qunoot Meaning in English
O, Allah! We have a tendency to apologize to you and solely to you. We have a tendency to believe you and trust in you, praise you well, thank you, thanks not, thank you, abandon those that decline you, and break your relationship with them.
O, Allah! We have a tendency to worship you, pray for you and prostrate to you, bow all the way down to you, be able to conform to your commands, hope for your mercy, worry about your penalty. Indeed, your penalty is going to be incredulous individuals.
So, it’s such a good-looking blessing to grasp everybody. That is obtainable within the bitter prayers. Might Almighty Allah grant Taufiq to realize His closeness through this prayer. Ameen.
There’s no problem in reciting Dua in prayer once seeing it from a paper or pamphlet within the prayer of the liturgy; so, you’ll memorize the prayer.
Knowing a lot of books can seem once you’ve got memorized them; you may be ready to pray from the mouth; as an example, it’s permissible for someone United Nations agency who doesn’t have a lot of recitation of the Qur’an to watch the Qur’an.
Shaykh Bin Baz (RA) was asked: what’s the command to scan the Qur’an in Tarabi prayer? And what are the Qur’an and Sunnah in this regard?
In reply, he said: there’s no barrier to seeing the Qur’an within the prayer of Qiyamul Lail in Ramadan. Owing to this, the whole Book may be detected by the Muslims.
And since the Qur’anic Sunnah has been established by the Qur’an, the recitation of the Qur’an has been established; that encompasses each reading and reciting of the Qur’an.
A’ishah according to that schooled his liberated servant, Zakwan, to perform his prayers in Ramadan on the Day of Resurrection, which he scan the Qur’an once seeing the Mu’afah.
[Imam Bukhari has compiled this statement in his Sahih book].
It’s not wise for the Dua Qunoot to be detected within the prayer of Bitter within the words narrated by the Prophet (peace be upon him).
Rather, the Muslim will do the other prayer and lift one thing on the far side the words of the hadith. Although you can some verses during which the Qur’anic verses are blessed.
Mohammedan Nabawi said: grasp that per the leading students, there’s no specific prayer for the Dua Qunoot therefore if any blessing is recited, it’ll be cursed by it;
although one or a lot of verses of the Qur’an containing the blessings are recited, the intention of the county is going to be curtailed. However, the blessings that are available in the hadith are smart to scan. (Imam Nabawi)
Some Questions and Answers about Dua Qunoot
Q1. How do you read Dua Qunoot?
Ans. Dua Qunoot before or after ruku.
Most scholars say the Qunoot should come after bowing or after the Ruku. You would then raise your hands for supplication and recite the qunot. After finishing the imam would say takbeer, “allahu akbar” and go into sujud.
Q2. What does Dua e Qunoot mean?
Ans. The literal meaning of 'Al Qunoot' in the Arabic language is 'Al Dua'. It also means, 'humility, humbleness, and serenity. In addition, it also means 'obedience'. Dua e Qunoot is a prayer that is recited in the last Rakat of Witr during the Isha prayer.
Q3. Is Dua Qunoot compulsory for Witr?
Ans. Yes, Witr salat can be prayed without Dua Qunoot. if anyone doesn't remember Dua Qunoot he can make other Dua. But, it's remembered this dua should be memorized within 40 days.
Q4. How do you pray Dua Qunoot in Witr?
Ans. According to Imam Abu Haneefah, Witr is prayed as three Rakat with two tashahhud and one tasleem; the Qunoot is prayed before the ruku in the final rak'ah.
The other scholars say that it should be read as two rak'at, then tasleem, and then one rak'ah.
Q5. When to Read Dua e Qunoot?
Ans. Mostly Dua e Qunoot read in Isha Namaz in Witr. When we perform isha namaz witr then the last rakaat of witr, we read dua e qunoot.