Surah Yaseen Pdf, Friends you can read and download Surah Yaseen in English. We all know that surah yaseen is the Heart of Quran.
There are 114 surah in Quran but all of these only one surah is known as Heart of Quran, which is Surah Yasin.
Here we provide Surah Yaseen Pdf in English Text and its Pdf file also.
Keywords: surah yaseen pdf, sura yasin, surah yaseen pdf read online, yaseen surah pdf, yaseen surah in english, surah yaseen full pdf, yaseen transliteration.
Listen Surah Yaseen Mp3/Audio Below
Download Surah Yaseen Pdf
Surah Yaseen Transliteration Text in English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
By the Qur´an, full of Wisdom.
3. Innaka laminal mursaleen
Thou art indeed one of the messengers,
4. 'Alaa Siraatim Mustaqeem
On a Straight Way.
5. Tanzeelal 'Azeezir Raheem
It is a Revelation sent down by (Him), the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.
6. Litunzira qawmam maaa unzira aabaaa'uhum fahum ghaafiloon
In order that thou mayest admonish a people, whose fathers had received no admonition, and who therefore remain heedless (of the Signs of Allah).
7. Laqad haqqal qawlu 'alaaa aksarihim fahum laa yu'minoon
The Word is proved true against the greater part of them: for they do not believe.
8. Innaa ja'alnaa feee a'naaqihim aghlaalan fahiya ilal azqaani fahum muqmahoon
We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins, so that their heads are forced up (and they cannot see).
9. Wa ja'alnaa mim baini aydeehim saddanw-wa min khalfihim saddan fa aghshai naahum fahum laa yubsiroon
And We have put a bar in front of them and a bar behind them, and further, We have covered them up; so that they cannot see.
10. Wa sawaaa'un 'alaihim 'a-anzartahum am lam tunzirhum laa yu'minoon
The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.
11. Innamaa tunziru manit taba 'az-Zikra wa khashiyar Rahmaana bilghaib, fabashshirhu bimaghfiratinw-wa ajrin kareem
Thou canst but admonish such a one as follows the Message and fears the (Lord) Most Gracious, unseen: give such a one, therefore, good tidings, of Forgiveness and a Reward most generous.
12. Innaa Nahnu nuhyil mawtaa wa naktubu maa qaddamoo wa aasaarahum; wa kulla shai'in ahsainaahu feee Imaamim Mubeen
Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before and that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken account in a clear Book (of evidence).
13. Wadrib lahum masalan Ashaabal Qaryatih; iz jaaa'ahal mursaloon
Set forth to them, by way of a parable, the (story of) the Companions of the City. Behold!, there came messengers to it.
14. Iz arsalnaaa ilaihimusnaini fakazzaboohumaa fa'azzaznaa bisaalisin faqaalooo innaaa ilaikum mursaloon
When We (first) sent to them two messengers, they rejected them: But We strengthened them with a third: they said, "Truly, we have been sent on a mission to you."
15. Qaaloo maaa antum illaa basharum mislunaa wa maaa anzalar Rahmaanu min shai'in in antum illaa takziboon
The (people) said: "Ye are only men like ourselves; and (Allah) Most Gracious sends no sort of revelation: ye do nothing but lie."
16. Qaaloo Rabbunaa ya'lamu innaaa ilaikum lamursaloon
They said: "Our Lord doth know that we have been sent on a mission to you.
17. Wa maa 'alainaaa illal balaaghul mubeen
"And our duty is only to proclaim the clear Message."
18. Qaaloo innaa tataiyarnaa bikum la'il-lam tantahoo lanar jumannakum wa la-yamassan nakum minnaa 'azaabun aleem
The (people) said: "for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be inflicted on you by us."
19. Qaaloo taaa'irukum ma'akum; a'in zukkirtum; bal antum qawmum musrifoon
They said: "Your evil omens are with yourselves: (deem ye this an evil omen). If ye are admonished? Nay, but ye are a people transgressing all bounds!"
20. Wa jaaa'a min aqsal madeenati rajuluny yas'aa qaala yaa qawmit tabi'ul mursaleen
Then there came running, from the farthest part of the City, a man, saying, "O my people! Obey the messengers:
21. Ittabi'oo mal-laa yas'alukum ajranw-wa hum muhtadoon
"Obey those who ask no reward of you (for themselves), and who have themselves received Guidance
22. Wa maa liya laaa a'budul lazee fataranee wa ilaihi turja'oon
"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back.
23. 'A-attakhizu min dooniheee aalihatan iny-yuridnir Rahmaanu bidurril-laa tughni 'annee shafaa 'atuhum shai 'anw-wa laa yunqizoon
"Shall I take (other) gods besides Him? If (Allah) Most Gracious should intend some adversity for me, of no use whatever will be their intercession for me, nor can they deliver me.
24. Inneee izal-lafee dalaa-lim-mubeen
"I would indeed, if I were to do so, be in manifest Error.
25. Inneee aamantu bi Rabbikum fasma'oon
"For me, I have faith in the Lord of you (all): listen, then, to me!"
26. Qeelad khulil Jannnah; qaala yaa laita qawmee ya'lamoon
It was said: "Enter thou the Garden." He said: "Ah me! Would that my People knew (what I know)!-
27. Bimaa ghafara lee Rabbee wa ja'alanee minal mukrameen
"For that my Lord has granted me Forgiveness and has enrolled me among those held in honour!"
(End Juz 22)
28. Wa maaa anzalnaa 'alaa qawmihee mim ba'dihee min jundim minas-samaaa'i wa maa kunnaa munzileen
And We sent not down against his People, after him, any hosts from heaven, nor was it needful for Us so to do.
29. In kaanat illaa saihatanw waahidatan fa-izaa hum khaamidoon
It was no more than a single mighty Blast, and behold! they were (like ashes) quenched and silent.
30. Yaa hasratan 'alal 'ibaaad; maa ya'teehim mir Rasoolin illaa kaanoo bihee yastahzi 'oon
Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not a messenger to them but they mock him!
31. Alam yaraw kam ahlak naa qablahum minal qurooni annahum ilaihim laa yarji'oon
See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return:
32. Wa in kullul lammaa jamee'ul-ladainaa muhdaroon
But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment).
33. Wa Aayatul lahumul ardul maitatu ahyainaahaa wa akhrajnaa minhaa habban faminhu ya'kuloon
A Sign for them is the earth that is dead: We do give it life, and produce grain therefrom, of which ye do eat.
34. Wa ja'alnaa feehaa jannaatim min nakheelinw wa a'naabinw wa fajjarnaa feeha minal 'uyoon
And We produce therein orchard with date-palms and vines, and We cause springs to gush forth therein:
35. Li ya'kuloo min samarihee wa maa 'amilat-hu aideehim; afalaa yashkuroon
That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry): It was not their hands that made this: will they not then give thanks?
36. Subhaanal lazee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul ardu wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya'lamoon
Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
37. Wa Aayatul lahumul lailu naslakhu minhun nahaara fa-izaa hum muzlimoon
And a Sign for them is the Night: We withdraw therefrom the Day, and behold they are plunged in darkness;
38. Wash-shamsu tajree limustaqarril lahaa; zaalika taqdeerul 'Azeezil Aleem
And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
39. Walqamara qaddarnaahu manaazila hattaa 'aada kal'ur joonil qadeem
And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk.
40. Lash shamsu yambaghee lahaaa an tudrikal qamara walal lailu saabiqun nahaar; wa kullun fee falaki yasbahoon
It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).
41. Wa Aayatul lahum annaa hamalnaa zurriyatahum fil fulkil mashhoon
And a Sign for them is that We bore their race (through the Flood) in the loaded Ark;
42. Wa khalaqnaa lahum mim-mislihee maa yarkaboon
And We have created for them similar (vessels) on which they ride.
43. Wa in nashaa nughriqhum falaa sareekha lahum wa laa hum yunqazoon
If it were Our Will, We could drown them: then would there be no helper (to hear their cry), nor could they be delivered,
44. Illaa rahmatam minnaa wa mataa'an ilaa heen
Except by way of Mercy from Us, and by way of (world) convenience (to serve them) for a time.
45. Wa izaa qeela lahumuttaqoo maa baina aideekum wa maa khalfakum la'allakum turhamoon
When they are told, "Fear ye that which is before you and that which will be after you, in order that ye may receive Mercy," (they turn back).
46. Wa maa ta'teehim min aayatim min Aayaati Rabbihim illaa kaanoo 'anhaa mu'rideen
Not a Sign comes to them from among the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away therefrom.
47. Wa izaa qeela lahum anfiqoo mimmaa razaqakumul laahu qaalal lazeena kafaroo lillazeena aamanooo anut'imu mal-law yashaaa'ul laahu at'amahooo in antum illaa fee dalaalim mubeen
And when they are told, "Spend ye of (the bounties) with which Allah has provided you," the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Shall we then feed those whom, if Allah had so willed, He would have fed, (Himself)?- Ye are in nothing but manifest error."
48. Wa yaqooloona mataa haazal wa'du in kuntum saadiqeen
Further, they say, "When will this promise (come to pass), if what ye say is true?"
49. Maa yanzuroona illaa saihatanw waahidatan ta'khuzuhum wa hum yakhissimoon
They will not (have to) wait for aught but a single Blast: it will seize them while they are yet disputing among themselves!
50. Falaa yastatee'oona taw siyatanw-wa laaa ilaaa ahlihim yarji'oon
No (chance) will they then have, by will, to dispose (of their affairs), nor to return to their own people!
51. Wa nufikha fis-soori faizaa hum minal ajdaasi ilaa Rabbihim yansiloon
The trumpet shall be sounded, when behold! from the sepulchres (men) will rush forth to their Lord!
52. Qaaloo yaa wailanaa mam ba'asanaa mim marqadinaa; haaza maa wa'adar Rahmanu wa sadaqal mursaloon
They will say: "Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?"... (A voice will say:) "This is what (Allah) Most Gracious had promised. And true was the word of the messengers!"
53. In kaanat illaa saihatanw waahidatan fa-izaa hum jamee'ul ladainaa muhdaroon
It will be no more than a single Blast, when lo! they will all be brought up before Us!
54. Fal-Yawma laa tuzlamu nafsun shai'anw-wa laa tujzawna illaa maa kuntum ta'maloon
Then, on that Day, not a soul will be wronged in the least, and ye shall but be repaid the meeds of your past Deeds.
55. Inna Ashaabal jannatil Yawma fee shughulin faakihoon
Verily the Companions of the Garden shall that Day have joy in all that they do;
56. Hum wa azwaajuhum fee zilaalin 'alal araaa'iki muttaki'oon
They and their associates will be in groves of (cool) shade, reclining on Thrones (of dignity);
57. Lahum feehaa faakiha tunw-wa lahum maa yadda'oon
(Every) fruit (enjoyment) will be there for them; they shall have whatever they call for;
58. Salaamun qawlam mir Rabbir Raheem
"Peace!" - a word (of salutation) from a Lord Most Merciful!
59. Wamtaazul Yawma ayyuhal mujrimoon
"And O ye in sin! Get ye apart this Day!
60.Alam a'had ilaikum yaa Baneee Aadama al-laa ta'budush Shaitaana innahoo lakum 'aduwwum mubeen
"Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?-
61. Wa ani'budoonee; haazaa Siraatum Mustaqeem
"And that ye should worship Me, (for that) this was the Straight Way?
62. Wa laqad adalla minkum jibillan kaseeraa; afalam takoonoo ta'qiloon
"But he did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did ye not, then, understand?
63. Haazihee Jahannamul latee kuntum too'adoon
"This is the Hell of which ye were (repeatedly) warned!
64. Islawhal Yawma bimaa kuntum takfuroon
"Embrace ye the (fire) this Day, for that ye (persistently) rejected (Truth)."
65. Al-Yawma nakhtimu 'alaaa afwaahihim wa tukallimunaaa aideehim wa tashhadu arjuluhum bimaa kaanoo yaksiboon
That Day shall We set a seal on their mouths. But their hands will speak to us, and their feet bear witness, to all that they did.
66. Wa law nashaaa'u lata masna 'alaaa aiyunihim fasta baqus-siraata fa-annaa yubsiroon
If it had been our Will, We could surely have blotted out their eyes; then should they have run about groping for the Path, but how could they have seen?
67. Wa law nashaaa'u lamasakhnaahum 'alaa makaanatihim famas-tataa'oo mudiyyanw-wa laa yarji'oon
And if it had been Our Will, We could have transformed them (to remain) in their places; then should they have been unable to move about, nor could they have returned (after error).
68. Wa man nu 'ammirhu nunakkishu fil-khalq; afalaa ya'qiloon
If We grant long life to any, We cause him to be reversed in nature: Will they not then understand?
69. Wa maa 'allamnaahush shi'ra wa maa yambaghee lah; in huwa illaa zikrunw-wa Qur-aanum mubeen
We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur´an making things clear:
70. Liyunzira man kaana haiyanw-wa yahiqqal qawlu 'alal-kaafireen
That it may give admonition to any (who are) alive, and that the charge may be proved against those who reject (Truth).
71. Awalam yaraw annaa khalaqnaa lahum mimmaa 'amilat aideenaaa an'aaman fahum lahaa maalikoon
See they not that it is We Who have created for them - among the things which Our hands have fashioned - cattle, which are under their dominion?-
72. Wa zallalnaahaa lahum faminhaa rakoobuhum wa minhaa ya'kuloon
And that We have subjected them to their (use)? of them some do carry them and some they eat:
73. Wa lahum feehaa manaa fi'u wa mashaarib; afalaa yashkuroon
And they have (other) profits from them (besides), and they get (milk) to drink. Will they not then be grateful?
74. Wattakhazoo min doonil laahi aalihatal la'allahum yunsaroon
Yet they take (for worship) gods other than Allah, (hoping) that they might be helped!
75. Laa yastatee'oona nasrahum wa hum lahum jundum muhdaroon
They have not the power to help them: but they will be brought up (before Our Judgment-seat) as a troop (to be condemned).
76. Falaa yahzunka qawluhum; innaa na'lamu maa yusirroona wa maa yu'linoon
Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as well as what they disclose.
77. Awalam yaral insaanu annaa khalaqnaahu min nutfatin fa-izaa huwa khaseemum mubeen
Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
78. Wa daraba lanaa maslanw-wa nasiya khalqahoo qaala mai-yuhyil'izaama wa hiya rameem
And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"
79. Qul yuh yeehal lazeee ansha ahaaa awwala marrah; wa Huwa bikulli khalqin 'Aleem
Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-
80. Allazee ja'ala lakum minash shajaril akhdari naaran fa-izaaa antum minhu tooqidoon
"The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
81. Awa laisal lazee khalaqas samaawaati wal arda biqaadirin 'alaaa ai-yakhluqa mislahum; balaa wa Huwal Khallaaqul 'Aleem
"Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
82. Innamaa amruhooo izaaa araada shai'an ai-yaqoola lahoo kun fa-yakoon
Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is!
83. Fa Subhaanal lazee biyadihee malakootu kulli shai-inw-wa ilaihi turja'oon
So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back
Read This:- Shab-e-Qadr/Laylatul Qadr Dua
Read This:- Shab-e-Barat Full Details
Surah Yaseen App for Android User Download
Below we provide Surah Yaseen App link. You can download this Surah Yaseen Pdf App in your mobile phone and read Surah Yasin easily.
Surah Yaseen Apk Download Here
Surah Yaseen Pdf Book with Big Fonts Buy Here
If you want to buy book of Surah Yaseen Pdf in Paper Back. So, Here you can go and check the price and buy this. This is only $1.98 only, 149Rs in Indian Rupees.
Read Also:- Surah Yaseen Pdf in Hindi
Surah Yaseen in English Translation Images
We provide Yasin Surah Images in English with Translation. You can easily save these images into your phone or pc and read it.
Surah Yaseen Pdf in English Download Here
you can download here Surah Yaseen Pdf in English Text easily. If you want to save this Surah Yaseen Pdf into your pc or mobile this pdf only in english version,
Surah Yaseen Tafseer Pdf in English Download
you can download here Surah Yaseen Tafseer Pdf in english text easily. If you want to save this Surah Yaseen Pdf into your pc or mobile this pdf only in english version,
Surah Yaseen Mp3 in English Translation Download
Surah Yaseen English Translation Youtube Video
Here we provide Surah Yaseen Pdf in English Translation Video. You can watch this video on youtube and listen and recite this surah yaseen and get benefits.
Brief Tafseer of Surah Yasin
Surah Yaseen in a nutshell
(Written by AR and Edited by Rizwan Batha)
“Everything has a heart and the heart of Quran is Surah Yaseen” (Hadith)
The reason behind this is that the Quran focuses a lot on aqeedah (belief).
The core of Aqeedah is three things:
Tawheed (Oneness of Allah)
Surah Yaseen Pdf explains these three topics very beautifully, making it the heart of the Quran.
It starts with “Yaseen! Walquranil hakeem. Innaka la Minal Mursaleen. Ala siratim mustaqeem. Tanzeelal Azeezir Raheem”
Maulana Idrees Kandhalwi (rahmatullahi alayhi) writes that Allah has not taken an oath to declare the messengership of any messenger, except for Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam.
Allah said: “Yaseen! By the powerful Quran! (full of wisdom) You are definitely a messenger from our Messengers. You are upon the straight path.
(And this Quran is not your word); It is a revelation from the Mighty, the Merciful. (It has been revealed upon you) So that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned and for that reason they are in negligence.
Many of them are so stubborn that they are not going to budge. So we have also put a seal on their hearts & minds, and We have made them stiff necked so they will continue to deny.
You can only warn someone who pays attention, accepts advice, and fears Rabb (Their Lord).
Such should be given good news of maghfirat (forgiveness) and noble reward. We will breathe life into such lifeless people.
We have noted down their whole life and recorded it in to a detailed book.”
In the next Ruku (part), Allah mentions the incident of some Rasuls (Messengers) who were sent to a town.
The people rejected them and Allah’s wrath fell upon the disbelieving community, and the whole town was annihilated.
They had attempted to kill the three messengers that were sent to them, and they did murder Habib an Najjar who voiced his support for the messengers.
This is an indirect warning to the mushrikeen (polytheists) of Makkah that they should be careful in rejecting Allah’s Rasul, and in trying to kill him otherwise, they will also suffer the same fate.
In the the 3rd Ruku, Allah mentions His power and thereby elaborates the mas’ala (subject) of Tawheed;
Allah being the One and Only power and that He is in total control of the whole universe.
“The dry earth brought to life, producing crops and grains, is a sign.
The fields, gardens, palm trees, vineyards, and flowing rivers are a sign.
The creation of pairs in everything, even in plants, is a sign.
The night and day, the extraction of light and the falling of darkness, is a sign.
The rotation of the sun in its designated orbit, is a sign.
The moon and it’s positioning in fixed stations, & it’s resemblance with a twig at the end of the month, is a sign.
No mishaps, No accidents in the cosmos, is a sign.
The ships laden with people and goods for import export, are a sign:
He gave the ability to make the ships and He lets them sail smoothly; He could drown them, if he wanted to do so.”
After mentioning some ungratefulness and turning away of the polytheists, Allah mentions their objection upon life after death, which is the third subject of this surah.
“And they say: ”
When will this promise materialise, if you lot are telling the truth?
They are awaiting nothing but a single scream which will seize them while they will be arguing.
Then they will not get the chance to make a will nor will they be able to return to their families”.
This sudden death came upon many of them, like Abu Jahl and Utbah and Shaybah and the likes.
They met their fate in the battle of Badr.
Surah Yaseen was revealed in Makkah Mukarramah, and the battle of Badr was in Ramadhan 2 years after the migration to Madinah Munawwarah.
So there wasn’t a long gap between the warning and between it’s materialisation.
“As for the blowing of the trumpet and the rising of the dead, then that will also happen very swiftly, like the blink of an eye.
These criminals will be terrified of the horror at the time of resurrection.
They will rise from their graves saying “Woe unto us! Who caused us to stand up from our resting place?”
(Ie the graves) the angels will reply: “This is the promise which the Compassionate One had made, and the Rasuls spoke the truth” ”
Every single soul shall be present before Allah. No one will suffer the slightest bit of injustice.
Everyone will be repaid only for what they had earned.
People will finally fall in to one of two categories; As’haabul Jannah (People of Paradise) and al-Mujrimioon (Criminals).
The first will be merrymaking in their paradises. They, along with their wives, will be reclining on couches beneath the shades of the beautiful trees in the gardens.
They will be offered fruits, and all their demands will be met. On top of that, Rabbe Raheem (Lord Most-Merciful) will say salams to them.
As for the criminals, they will have a hard time. They will be separated from the mass.
And Allah will address them very angrily “O children of Adam! Did I not instruct you to avoid devil worship? He was your open enemy.
I told you to worship me! This was the straight path. Satan did mislead many among you.
Did you not have any brains? This is the jahannam, of which you were warned. Enter and burn in there, due to your denials and disbelief.”
Some will deny their denial saying: “We never committed shirk” Allah will put a seal on their mouths, then their hands and feet will speak up and testify to their crimes.
Then Allah gives a warning “I don’t need to wait for that day to put a seal on them, I can turn them blind and disable them even now, instantly.
It is my mercy which prevents me from doing so in this dunya (world).
Well, Do they not ponder over the old age? How we turn around a perfectly healthy person into someone unrecognisable.
(See an old man and see his photo when he was young. You will see two completely different figures.)
Thereafter Allah talks about the Quran and sahibe (the recepiant of the) quran.
“And don’t think that this Quran is poetry! We never taught poetry to this Rasul of ours. Poetry would not be appropriate for him. This Quran is but a reminder.
A Warner for someone whose heart is alive and kicking. It will establish proof against the deniers.”
Then Allah reminds us of His favour upon us by creating the cattle for us.
He made us own them, subdue them, ride upon them, drink their milk, eat their meat and use their skin, wool, etc for our living.
Then Allah files a complaint against those who are ungrateful, in a beautiful manner. “They take others as gods, in the hope of gaining their support.
It’s impossible. In fact, on the day of judgement, those idols will also be brought in front of their worshipers .
Life will be breathed into them and Allah will ask them “Did you mislead these people?”
They will reply “Subhanak! (Glory be to Allah) It was not possible for us to take anyone beside You as our patron, You gave them so many things to enjoy that they forgot You and forgot Your reminders. And they were doomed people” (al Furqan)
Then Allah consoles his Rasul “(My beloved) Don’t let their comments grieve you! We know their ins and outs! Therefore continue with your good work.
Then Allah asks a question “Does man not realise that we created him from a drop of semen.
Now that he has turned into an eloquent speaker, he turns in to an adversary and he produces a similitude before us.
He forgets how he was created. He says Who will bring these crumbled bones back to life?”
This refers to a mushrik (Polytheist) who brought the bone of a goat which had died long ago and he rubbed the bone on his hand and the particles began to fall on the floor.
Then he said the above in mocking tone.
Rasulullah kept quiet. Allah sent Jibreel alayhissalam with these heart piercing verses.
“Tell him (the mushrik), “That being who created the bones first time, will create them for a second time.
He has full knowledge of how to create everything” Two things are needed to create; knowledge and power, Allah has both.
He created fire in the branches of some trees (markh & afaar) water and fire are two completely opposite entities;
Allah has combined them both in these trees so travellers can light fire with them and use them for cooking and warming.
Can that being Who created the seven heavens and the earth, not create a 6 foot human being? Why not? He is Al Khallaq Al Aleem.
When intends to do something, he only has to say “Be” and it becomes.
Subhan (Glorified) is that being in whose hands is the malakoot (kingdom) of everything and to Him is your return”
In this beautiful way, the Surah comes to a close. The three subjects are covered. Aqeedah is strengthened.
Maybe this is why we have been instructed to recite Yaseen upon a dying person.
If he understands Arabic, his heart will turn towards Aakhirah, which will ease the pangs of death.
If he doesn’t understand Arabic, he will get the Barakah (blessings) of Surah Yaseen.
Some Questions And Answers Related to Surah Yaseen
Q.1 Why Surah Yaseen is called Heart of Quran?
Ans. Allah Messenger sallallahu alaihe wasallam said,
1. Hazrat Anas radiyallahu anhu reported Allah’s Messenger sallallahu alaihe wasallam as saying, “Everything has a heart and the heart of the Holy Qur’aan is Yaseen.
2. “Surely, everything has a heart, and the heart of Quran is Yaseen. I would like that it be be in the heart of every believer of my ummah.” –Tafsir -al- Sabuni, volume:2
Q.2 What is the correct timing to read Surah Yaseen?
Ans. There is no timing of reading Quran but after Fajr Namaz and after Isha Namaz you can read Surah Yaseen.
Hazrat Ata ibn Abu Rabah radiyallahu anhu told of hearing that Allah Messenger sallallahu alaihe wasallam said, “If anyone recites Yaseen at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled.” (Darimee)
Q.3 How do I memorize Surah Yaseen quickly?
Ans. There are two method of memorize Surah Yaseen because at one you cant memorize whole surah
1. You can read surah yaseen daily after Fajr and Isha Namaz.
2.You can save this Surah Yaseen pdf and read and memorize one Aayat daily when you have time.
Q.4 Where is Surah Yaseen in the Quran?
Ans. In Para 22 to 23 Surah Yaseen in the Quran.
If You like this post please share to your friends and colleagues. By your sharing other one get benefits and inshaallah Allah will be blessed.
Join Our Telegram Group Channel Now
Tags:- Surah Yaseen in English | Yaseen Surah English Pdf | Yasin Surat Transliteration | Surah Yaseen Translation in English | Surah Yaseen Pdf